Champion accommodation services for living and working offshore
Living and working offshore has its own unique challenges, especially when it comes to ensuring the needs of your workforce are met. Partnering with Civeo connects you with a diverse rental fleet for offshore platforms, vessels, salvage/dredging barges and ships.
Full-service Offshore Support
When you rent from Civeo, your workforce will receive full-service offshore support, such as:
- Experienced, reliable cooks
- Galley hands and housekeeping
- Customized menus
- Grocery delivery
- Laundry service
- 24/7 Customer Care
Civeo’s team will ensure everyone working on your operation, including the unit itself, is well looked after during their time at sea.
Certified Offshore Units
Choose from the following four offshore certified rental units for your operation:
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- Offshore Supply Vessel (OSV)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)-approved units.
- Non-Certified Offshore Units
Standard non-certified offshore accommodations and combination units to success at sea:
- Living quarters
- Galley and dining
- Office and control units
- Combination units
- Recreational facilities
- Workshops and warehouses
- Customized equipment
- Auxiliary equipment:
- Portable water tanks, sewage treatment systems
- Power generation distribution systems, pressure sets
- Fire and gas detection systems, external lighting, platforms and stairways
The safety of your team is your biggest priority. Protect your workforce in petrochemical processing facilities with portable blast resistant units (BRM). Civeo blast-resistant units are design-verified to the guidelines and provisions as outlined in:
- API RP-753 (American Petroleum Institute Recommended Practice 753, 2007. Management of Hazards Associated with Locations of Process Plan Buildings.
- AISC LRFD (American Institute of Steel Construction, 1992; Load and Resistance Factor Design Specifications for Structural Steel Buildings).
Do you have a question about Offshore?
Please complete the form below to ask a question or learn how Civeo could help you. You can also find us at 1-800-314-2695 (Canada) or 1-877-248-3660 (US wellsites) or 1-504-394-1155 (US offshore).