Offshore Platform Facilities Leasing & Fabrication
Living and working offshore has its own unique challenges, especially when it comes to creating safe, comfortable, and efficient environments that support the wellbeing of your people.Download Brochure
Seaworthy Structures for Living and Working Offshore
We offer a diverse fleet of leased or custom-fabricated, certified, portable, workforce accommodation structures for use on offshore platforms, vessels, salvage/dredging barges, and ships.
Offshore Modules for Lease
Civeo’s rental fleet of offshore structures consists of over 400 portable modules, efficiently designed for life at sea.
- Living quarters
- Galley and dining
- Office and control units
- Recreational facilities
- Workshops and warehouses
Click below to download from our catalog of available offshore structures and layouts.
- Galley – 10’ x 32’
- Galley – 10’ x 40’
- Galley – 12’ x 40’ (USCG)
- Galley Diner – 10’ x 32’
- Blast-Rated Structure – 12’ x 40’
- 10-Person Sleeper – 10’ x 32’
- 12-Person Sleeper – 10’ x 40’
- 2-Person Sleeper – 12’ x 18’
- 8-Person Sleeper – 12’ x 24’
- 8-Person Sleeper – 12’ x 27’ (USCG)
- 12-Person Sleeper – 12’ x 33’
- 12-Person Sleeper – 12’ x 40’ (USCG)
- 4-Person Sleeper with Office – 12’ x 24’
When you work in an unforgiving offshore setting, you need reliable equipment that you can trust to meet the safety and regulatory requirements of your operations.
Our offshore modules are engineered to exceed the following industry-recognized certifications:
- USCG – United States Coast Guard
- OSV – Offshore Supply Vessel
- ABS – American Bureau of Shipping
- DNV – Det Norske Veritas
- SOLAS – Safety of Life at Sea
Custom Design & Fabrication
When a standard leased configuration isn’t suitable, Civeo can collaborate with you to design, fabricate, or renovate offshore structures based on your unique needs.
Specializing in steel plate construction, your structure will take shape in our 40,000 square foot fabrication facility. Located in Belle Chase, LA, and adjacent to the Gulf of Mexico, our fabrication facility has direct barge access to the Gulf Intercostal Waterway, saving on transportation and logistics for over-sized fabrication projects where land-based transport is not feasible.
Auxiliary Equipment Leasing
We also carry a diverse line of industrial-grade auxiliary equipment designed to be compatible with our leased structures.
- Platforms and stairways
- External lighting
- Portable water tanks
- Sewage treatment systems
- Power generation distribution systems
- Pressure sets
- Fire and gas detection systems
The safety of your team is your biggest priority. Protect your workforce in petrochemical processing facilities with portable blast resistant units (BRM). Civeo blast-resistant units are design-verified to the guidelines and provisions as outlined in:
- API RP-753 (American Petroleum Institute Recommended Practice 753, 2007. Management of Hazards Associated with Locations of Process Plan Buildings.
- AISC LRFD (American Institute of Steel Construction, 1992; Load and Resistance Factor Design Specifications for Structural Steel Buildings).