Conveniently situated 2 miles west of Killdeer, North Dakota, this regional wastewater treatment facility has the capacity to process up to 100,000 gallons of domestic wastewater per day. It receives legally transported domestic sewage from authorized haulers within the surrounding area and sells high-quality treated water for non-potable purposes.
- Located in the heart of the Bakken with easy highway access (Route 94)
- Septic truck receiving station with cam-lock connection for safe and rapid disposal
- Water truck filling station with cam-lock connection for easy and fast filling
- Automated, key-pad activated metering and billing system for both discharge of wastewater and filling of treated water
- State of the art advanced membrane bioreactor wastewater treatment technology
- Produces high-quality filtered and disinfected water for reuse in fracking, industrial processes, road dust suppression, irrigation etc.
- 18 million gallon highly treated water storage pond
If you are a licensed septic hauler and would like to use this facility, please contact us at 1.800.838.9201 or email@example.com or apply below.